Port-RISCV archive

Re: StarFive VisionFive2

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2023, 06:37:53 CEST schrieb Martin Husemann:
> Which dtb file did you use?

Right now I'm just using the stock u-boot with its fdt inside onboard flash.
I haven't tried to update or compile a newer version of the bootloader yet.

But I've tried dtbs from https://github.com/starfive-tech/VisionFive2/releases
with the same result.
The correct dtb should be "jh7110-visionfive-v2.dtb".
The -ac108 and -wm8960 variants are just adding support for different audio
chipsets.

Another way of booting the VisionFive2 is using the UEFI Shell from
  https://github.com/starfive-tech/edk2/releases
By using that, NetBSD is then only detecting 1 GB of RAM, which is I guess a
similar issue yeti already observed with QEMU and it's stock OpenSBI/u-boot.

Regards,
Bjoern