Port-RISCV archive

Re: About cross-riscv64 compilation error

Hi Martin,

Actually, build.sh works as expected I've already tried it before and it generated the riscv64 compiler. Currently, I'm trying to create Makefile for pkgsrc.

What's the difference between /usr/pkgsrc/cross/ARCH-none-gcc and build.sh ?

I expect them to do basically the same things, right?

p.s. my question may be very rookie, I apologize in advance  :/