Port-RISCV archive

About cross-riscv64 compilation error

Hello everyone,

Currently, I'm trying to compile GCC12 for riscv64 architecture to be able to cross compile, but when compiling libgcc I get an error like "exec: -march=rv64imafd: not found" (or rv64gc, according to arch. flag).

I couldn't understand exactly what the problem was because I updated all the libraries and dependencies.

I tried to try with gcc12 because I got this problem with gcc8 and gcc10 but the result is the same :/

libgcc config.log
  1. https://dpaste.com/EWQEND4QA
  1. https://dpaste.com/8FVSLVU5F

Makefile
https://dpaste.com/9SJ9WVJ59

Any information on this topic can be of great help.

Kind regards,
Behzat.