Port-prep archive

No maintainer?

Hi,

after waiting for a couple of weeks for PR feedback to

http://gnats.netbsd.org/54394

where I added my one-line bugfix, I found out that NetBSD-prep has no
official maintainer (anymore). Without that patch the port is mostly
unusable, at least my IBM 43ps were not booting without it and I expect
this to be true for other IBM boxes, which are listed as supported.

What would be the best way to get this patch into the right repo? Any
suggestions? I am not a NetBSD developer right now, but when that will
be necessary, I'll give it a try.

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert%gmx.de@localhost | Listening to:
Stormweg 24               | Syndrome 81: Le Condor De La Rade, The Briefs: