Port-prep archive

Can loan an RS/6000 43p-140

Since there’s been a flurry of activity here, I actually have a spare 43p-140 I could lend someone who wants to use it to work on NetBSD. You’d have to supply your own RAM and I have no idea what’s on the disk (if it even works)—I got this system as a spare myself, and would love for it to be useful.

I’d be willing to loan it to someone in the continental US who wants to use it for maintaining NetBSD on big-endian 32-bit PowerPC hardware, setting up emulation of the 43p-140 in MAME/gxemul/QEMU/etc., and so on. I’m in California (Bay Area) and can ship if you’re outside a couple hours’ drive.

  -- Chris