Port-prep archive

Re: 7.1 on a IBM 43P, 7248-132

Interesting. At a first glance the log says that the scsi driver is
broken in the NetBSD 7+. I hit that problem in this thread:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-prep/2017/01/23/msg000108.html

Are you saying the very same NetBSD version works for you if you use a
smaller sysinit image?

--
Regards,
Artyom Tarasenko