Port-prep archive

IBM 7248 available

I've got an IBM 7248 available for a NetBSD developer/enthusaist given that:

1. The person has posted to this list before today.
2. There is some idea that the person will use it for NetBSD
development/improvement.
3. It will ship to the lower 48 states free of charge if the first 2
items are met.

I can ship it elsewhere if TNF would help with the shipping charge.

Which other list is appropriate for this?

FYI: I booted it up and it doesn't boot past the firmware. I'm not
sure why, pretty sure because I had it set up as a netboot machine
that then used the internal disk as storage. I think it needs an SMS
disk or something in order to netboot? I forgot. I would need to
either not ship the internal disk or figure out a way to wipe it.

Andy