Re: NetBSD hangs while executing /sbin/init in IBM 405 GP eval board.

On Wednesday 23 Mar 2011 2:26:51 am Allen Briggs wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 01:05:05AM +0530, mindentropy wrote:
> > I have not yet started compiling the kernel. Is there any way I can send
> > it as a boot option while booting?
>
> Unfortunately not.  I can build a kernel for you tonight if you need
> one.  Drop me a line off-list if that's what you'd like, and let me
> know which kernel you need (WALNUT?).
>
> -allen
I tried with the modified NFS_BOOT_RWSIZE = 1024 and it still hangs. I tried
with 8192 and it too hangs there. In my wireshark I get 2 NFS3ERR_NOENT, one
for sh.core and the other for ld.so.conf . What is the use of sh.core? Is this
normal? One more NOENT is for console which is fine I guess as there is no
/dev/console created.