pmap_bootstrap and mem_regions

Hi,

does anybody know whether pmap_bootstrap(startkernel, endkernel) expects
the virtual or physical kernel address? I would guess that pmap needs the
physical addresses to operate with, because it doesn't care about BATs?

Same question with mem_regions(), which is called by pmap_bootstrap(). The
memory regions have to be physical too, I guess?

I'm asking this because there are two different hardware models for
amigappc: CSPPC and BPPC. CSPPC has up to 128MB RAM at 0x08000000 and
BPPC up to 256MB RAM at 0x70000000 (for example).

So I would like to use the BAT-mapping in initppc() to translate each
configuration to a fixed mem_region start and kernel start address of
0x10000000. Would that be possible?

--
Frank Wille