re: ddb enhancements

   I was working on ddb for PPC the last two days and mainly did a lot of bug
   fixes and enhancements to the disassembler.

   But also the machine directive got two new sub commands: bat (show all BAT
   registers with detailed information) and mmu (show sdr1, asr, sr
   registers).

   The new commands should probably also be mentioned on the man-page, but
   where do I find the ddb man page source?

src/share/man/man4/ddb.4.

.mrg.