Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 5.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q2

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build of what would become
pkgsrc-2009Q2 done on NetBSD/macppc 5.0 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/5.0_2009Q2/

A total of 5.5GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 6298
packages.

This list is however incomplete, because one particular package
managed to install /usr/pkg/include as a file, and nothing
cleaned up after it, so lots of subsequent packages failed to
install, among them the png and jpeg libraries.  I've since fixed
the offending package, and have installed a workaround in the
bulk build script to prevent this particular problem from having
such consequences in the future.

The source tree this was built from was updated Jun 30, 2009, so
it pre-dates the actual branching of 2009Q2 by a few days.  I'll
be continuing to re-build for the 2009Q2 branch for now; the next
round is already 44% done (by number of packages) by now (but is
based on the same update date, but with the fix above in place).

The build was done on a machine running 5.0.  For the packages
which are not architecture-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other powerpc
ports.

Regards,

- Håvard