Re: About Kurobox

On 31-Mar-2008 Joel CARNAT wrote:
> I can try to apply the patches to -HEAD.
> The patches are here
> (http://www5.atwiki.jp/kuro-bsd/pages/4.html#id_a9f61c7e).
>
>> The right person to ask about sandpoint is Tohru Nishimura
>> (nisimura%netbsd.org@localhost) - he wrote the sandpoint-specific code and
>> actually made the port work properly again.

If you apply the patches to HEAD, and get them working, and then let someone
here or on port-sandpoint know you have done so, we will probably commit them.

> OK. The contact for kuro_avrd is unreachable (SMTP unknow user).
> And I can't find a unsername/email in the japanese wiki.
> So I couldn't ask why the patches weren't in -HEAD and what the official
> status of that box was.

Probably the patches weren't in HEAD because nobody ever told us they existed,
and never submitted them to us.  I've never heard of these patches.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/