Question on NetBSD support for pthreads

I have a question on NetBSD support for pthreads.

Is setting scheduling priorities on pthreads supported in NetBSD3.1 for powerpc architecture? I have a multithreaded test code that works well on Linux however when I run it on NetBSD 3.1 on a Freescale 8548 processor the priorities of all threads (created using pthread lib) are 0.

If this is not the right mailing list, I am sorry please direct me to the correct mailing list

Thanks in advance,

Ashish