fix busted pmppc build

All,

Tim (garbled) noted that sys/dev/ic/com_cpcbus.c was severely busted --
failing to compile in other words.  I guess I forgot to compile test
this back when I was doing all those com(4) changes.

I have committed a fix (hopefully) to -current.  This fix is untested,
even to the point that I am not sure it will compile, because I can't
bootstrap powerpc build tools (namely gcc4) on Solaris 10!  (I will be
posting to tech-toolchain about that shortly.)

Anyway, hopefully this will allow the pmppc port to build again.

If this works, I recommend (strongly) that it be pulled up into 4.0, as
the 4.0 tree is also busted in the exact same way.   No need to pull up
earlier revs though, as the bustage was introduced just before the 4.0
branch.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191