Re: bus_space_write_region_4(9) is broken.

At 01:57 PM 1/17/2005, Jochen Kunz wrote:
bus_space_write_region_4(9) is implemented by the assembly function
bswr4rb() in src/sys/arch/powerpc/pio_subr.S Unfortunately I am not
experienced in PPC assembly. So maybe someone who is fluent in PPC
assembly can fix this? This will save me from diging deep into details
I don't want to learn tonight. Thanks. ;-)

It should be fixed now...

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/