Re: netbsd on 8260

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 08:31:46PM -0500, Mike Murphree wrote:
> Which one is most likely to work with a Motorola Yellowknife (X4)
> board?

Sandpoint should be pretty close to the Yellowknife.  I recall
seeing a section in the Sandpoint manual on the differences between
Yellowknife and Sandpoint, but I don't recall the details off-hand.
FWIW, the Sandpoint port should be rolled into evbppc at some point.
I've been meaning to do that since evbppc showed up.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost
 Wasabi Systems, Inc.             http://www.wasabisystems.com/