Re: Porting to IBM Risc 6000

At 08:22 AM 4/19/2002, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
Is there any chance of getting some activity going here?  I have a few
machines that I need to make work and AIX is not doing it for us.  I see that
Greg Lehey <grog%au1.ibm.com@localhost> from IBM has already offered help and I
can
offer a test machine, some help porting and testing and perhaps even some
cold hard cash if that can help.

Chances are very good.  I just bought myself a 7043-260 (dual Power3)
system to start the work.  Finally got a 64bit PowerPC system at a
price I could handle. :)

--
Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt%3am-software.com@localhost