3 spare PowerPC cards

Howdy All,

I usually hang out on netbsd-help and port-i386, but...

I just came into posession of three PPC cards. I got them for free from
work. I had scheduled an upgrade to one of our MTS 497 tower units. I
asked the tech how much MTS was crediting us for them on trade-in, he
said "nothing". So I said, in that case, leave them here. My boss said
that I could have them, do whatever I liked with them. Here are the
stats:

PPC 603E 8MB, copyright Motorolla 1994, 84-W8066F01B FAB REV A
01-W3066F 01E with daughter board 01-W3114F 01B

PPC 604 8MB, copyright Motorolla 1994, 84-W8066F01B FAB REV A
01-W3066F 01E with daughter board 01-W3171F 03D

PPC 604 8MB, copyright Motorolla 1998,  84-W8366F01B FAB REV A
1-W3066F 01A with daughter board 01-W3171F 03F

All three are the kind you slide into card cages. The machine they came
out of cost my company over $100K. I don't figure they're really all that
worthless. So I took them home and here they sit.

Is there anything NetBSD-ish that can be done with these beasts? Anybody
care to maybe swap for them? Buy them? Or even just plain beg them away
from me for some noble NetBSD-ish purpose?

I know for a fact that the worked up until the instant the tech pulled
all three of them out of the machine I was using the morning he came for
the upgrade. The upgrade was hardware related to software we wanted to
buy. MTS sold them as a package...all or nothing. Kind of a rip-off.

If nobody can think of a truly noble NetBSD-ish use, then I guess I'll be
hunting up a salvage place to sell them to. I turned a tidy profit the last
time a company I worked for insisted on throwing old boards away. But really,
I'd rather see them go to some noble purpose.

Regards,

Gan Starling
Kalamazoo MI