Galileo EV-64260

I have suddenly come into the posession of two of these boards (mmmm,
dotcom liquidation), and would like to run NetBSD on them.  There
doesn't seem to be an extant port, although there is some Linux work at
http://oss.missioncriticallinux.com/projects/marvell/download.php
and the docs available at the Marvell website seem fairly decent:
http://www.marvell.com/Internet/Products/products/1,2414,1-4-18-12,00.html

Has anyone started on this work?

Anybody have suggestions for how to attack this problem, assuming there
isn't a port out there already?  I'm assuming that I should read the
Sandpoint code, as that seems to be a somewhat similar eval board.  The
Linux code should provide the hardware-specific documentation, although
it's not the prettiest code I've ever seen.

-andy