Followup: NetBSD and RS/6000 MCA machines

I have received some further information on RS/6000 MCA machines topic.

The book: RISC System/6000 PowerPC System Architecture by IBM (c) 1994 might
still be around. The ISBN for the book is 1558603441 and it seems available
for purchase at http://morgankaufmann.com/ for $64.60.

I've not tested the stock levels by trying to order the book, $65 takes a big
byte out of my piggy bank once I convert back to my local currency, sigh.

As to information for the POWER MCA machines, it seems that IBM is the only
source so far. The books were intended for outside parties to port software and
such. Maybe someone from 'inside the empire' might be able to assist..

--et