Port-pmax archive

installation failure under gxemul

Hi,
I'm trying to install pmax from gxemul but sets extraction fails
with the following error:

# mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0c /mnt
# mount /dev/sd0c /mnt2
# cd /mnt2
# for a in /mnt/*/binary/sets/[bcemt]*.tgz; do echo $a; tar zxfp $a;
# done
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/base.tgz
tar: Failed read on archive volume 1 (Bad address)
tar: Unable to recover from an archive read failure.
tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file
tar: Premature end of file on archive read
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/comp.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/etc.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/man.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/misc.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/modules.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/tests.tgz
/mnt/pmax/binary/sets/text.tgz

The above is an attempt to install manually. I tried the installer
too but it reported the same error.

Extracting the same file with the same flags on amd64 current system
doesn't report any error.

I launch the emulator with the following command:

NETBSDVER=6.99.47
gxemul -e 3max -d b:nbsd_pmax.img -d
/home/alnsn/netbsd-current/src/obj/releasedir/images/NetBSD-${NETBSDVER}-pmax.iso

/home/alnsn/netbsd-current/src/obj/releasedir/pmax/binary/kernel/netbsd-GENERIC.gz

Does anyone else sees this problem?

Thanks,
Alex