From: Mark Wickens <mark%wickensonline.co.uk@localhost>
Date: 14 May 2014 00:02
Subject: Re: [DECtec] Returning from Hiatus
To: David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>

 On 13/05/2014 23:30, David Brownlee wrote:

 On 13 May 2014 21:07, Mark Wickens <mark%wickensonline.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Please find attached a couple of images from the error that occurs during
> the boot of your 6.1.4 debug image.
> Note that I tried 5.2.2 and it booted successfully and is currently
> ftp'ing from the netbsd site.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73244197/20140513_201431.jpg
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73244197/20140513_201502.jpg
>
> Hope this helps.

 Thanks for testing.

Thats... not entirely what I expected, but in a good way. It looks like the
6.99.41 kernel (which is the HEAD of the current development branch) makes
it much further, far enough that when things fall over it ends up in the
kernel debugger DDB.

 I'm glad to hear that 5.2.2 is working so far - hopefully everything will
be fine and you will end up with a fully installed working system :)

 If you get a chance again could you type 'bt' into the 'db>' prompt?

 Would you mind if I cc'ed in the NetBSD port-pmax mailing list on this?
There may well be another dev who might chime in :)

Absolutely fine by me - and I will do as asked tomorrow.