Port-pmax archive

Re: heads-up on some dec gear being given away

> As a bit of a recovering hoarder myself,

Heh.  As a not-yet-recovering hoarder... :-/

> I've got a Decstation 5000-120 I never got around to playing with.
> The machine is in no danger of being junked but if someone wants to
> put it to work, it is available...

Where is it geographically?  It looks as though I soon will be moved
enough to contemplate dragging machines out and trying to make them do
something once again...and I think my existing pmax machines are all
broken one way or another (I really should check them...them and the
rest of my collection).

\ / Ribbon Campaign