Port-pmax archive

Re: alpha & pmax hardware for migrating from XFree86 to Xorg

I have sent 2 fast vaxes (4000/90A and a 4000/96) some time ago to a guy
named "blaz antonic" who did some work on the framebuffer drivers for
*BSD

I still own a few TURBOchannel alphas (mainly the whole DEC3000
series, /300, /600, /500) and a 2 dec 5000/200 (pmax) machines, and
would like to help... unfortunately i live in central europe, austria.

the /600 has a beefy 192mb RAM, and might be a nice developer machine...
the /500 is way to heavy to ship anywhere, and i want to keep
the /300... but im open for requests... and as i have "connections" i
can maybe organize further TC machines if desired.

I also still have a "2 turbochannels in use" PXG+ or so, and will
happily support any developer.