Port-pmax archive

Re: DEC equipment give away, 2nd. notice

>> I have a bunch of DEC equipment [...] Berkeley.
> There is still anybody out there running/working with NetBSD/pmax
> needing free equipment?

Heh.

I've got some pmax hardware that's never worked right, and was tempted
to try to pick up some that's more reliable, but - especially in view
of my physical space crunch - can't justify the shipping to get it from
Berkeley to Montreal.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost