Port-pmax archive

Re: DEC equipment give away

Daniel,

I'm sure people want the equipment.  I'm interested in machines, mice,
and keyboards.  But "soon" is kind of harsh.  I don't make it down to
Berkeley very often.  I'm in Arizona and I have a couple of trips
lined up already this month (for things other than collecting
hardware).  Give this mailing list a bit to figure out how to
process the surplus, okay?

Thanks,
-scott