Port-playstation2 archive

Re: what are my options now that i can't get a linux kit?

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 05:56:41PM -0500, bob smith wrote:
> have the linux kit,
> I have my alphas running netbsd! and would love to beable to have netbsd
> on the PS2.\

If you have the linux kit, you should be able to run NetBSD/playstation2 out
of the box unless you are unlucky and have a revision of the CPU that has
bugs the antique cross compiler used for playstation does not work around -
like me.

Sadly the fixes have not been folded into gcc/binutils -current and get
even more outdated every day.

Martin