7028-6E1 (pSeries 610) and how to burn cd

Hello, I stumbled upon this mail list and I hope to get some clarification. I
have the following machine, with AIX 5.1 currently. I have AIX 5.3 ready to be
installed, but I rather install an open-source OS given that the little
available foss packages for 5.3 are outdated.

This is my machine:
- IBM pSeries 610 (7028-6E1)
- 333 MHz POWER3-II 64-bit processor, 4 MB of L2 cache (most likely not the
SMP  version, I forgot)
- 512 MB of ECC SDRAM
- 18 GB Ultra3 SCSI HDD
- Two 10/100 Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 compliant)
- CD-ROM
- Floppy
- Tape Drive (I disconnected it, don't need it)

I am not a major fan of GNU/Linux. I checked with FreeBSD, but their progress
with ppc is so far mainly restricted to Apple computers. So, I am turning to
the NetBSD, famous for being able to be installed on almost anything. :)

Question 1: I know Tim requested this hardware, so I would like to test and
help with what I can remotely. At this point, is it supported?

Question 2: How can I burn the ofppc .iso? Using Brasero autodetect type it
tells me it cannot identify it. I had no problem burning the Debian 6.0.3
powerpc .iso, just burn and boot.
Can you tell my how to burn the NetBSD ofppc .iso so I can test?

Cheers.