Re: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>
wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:05:18 +0100
> nello martuscielli <ppc.addon%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> is there a chance to use an old Genesi Pegasos1 G3 600MHz (IBM
>> PowerpPC 750Cxe) ?
>
> Yes, of course! I'm looking since years for somebody who owns a Pegasos1.
> I even asked on MorphZone without getting any reaction.
>
> If you want to help and have the time and knowledge to test some kernels,
> we can try to adapt it for the Pegasos1. Just contact me.

hallo Frank,
I've not experience in BSD but i can say that modern linux kernels
aren't able to work with[1].
It'd be nice to have NetBSD working on this system.

Sadly to say that today i must return my Pegasos1 board to his owner
(i.e. the CRUX PPC Team) but I think that sambody helps you and now
i'm going to notify this opportunity (in CC).

cheers,
Nell

[1]Ref.
http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2011-March/088862.html
http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=32271&forum=34&20
http://www.powerdeveloper.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1756
http://cruxppc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=822#p822
--
Power Mac G4 AGP 450MHz - CRUX PPC (32bit) 2.7