Re: MBR and RDB partitions

Hi,

I comitted a new disksubr.c for ofppc, which supports raw NetBSD labels,
disklabels in an MBR parition and disklabels constructed from RDB
partitions, at the same time. It works similar to macppc (just with RDB for
APM).

RDB can be disabled with a config file option, for all those platforms which
don't need it, to save space.

I'm happily running MorphOS, AmigaOS4 and NetBSD on the same disk now. :)

Please tell me when there are any problems left.

--
Frank Wille