Re: marvell relation support 20100602

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:25:24 +1000
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> > > ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/orion_nas/ofppc-gt-20100602.diff
> >
> > Merged.  ;-)
>

> great job! i'm gonna have to turn on my pegasosII again soon. :)

Yes, it works fine! Now we have the best and cleanest Pegasos2 port ever
(even better than Linux ;) !

The only feature missing for me is support for RDB partitions, besides MBR.
So I can use NetBSD together with MorphOS and AmigaOS on the same disk.

I already implemented RDB in ofwboot last year, but I was too weak to
find a good, preferable MI, solution for the kernel. I have to motivate
me to work on that again... :)

--
Frank Wille