Re: Efika status

On 05-Mar-2008 Jochen Kunz wrote:
>> If you are interested in getting the EFIKA up and running, I more or
>> less know what needs to be done, and can help you through some of it.
> I can replace the IBM 43P-150 or the Powerstack in my remote debugging
> facility with an Efika...

At this point, I have too many other things on my todo list to tackle the
Efika.  However, if someone else is interested, I will gladly provide
assistance.

I think the big thing is, while it does need drivers for the builtins, most of
them will be mostly stub drivers.  The only one that will actually require
effort would be the pic driver.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/