re: Pegasos dmesg

hi matt.

   Is this a Pegasos I or II?

II.  so far netbsd only runs on pegasosII afaik.

   Either way I think it's a firmware bug. What version do you have?

i have...

Welcome to SmartFirmware(tm) for bplan Pegasos2 version 1.2 (20040810112413)
SmartFirmware(tm) Copyright 1996-2001 by CodeGen, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Pegasos BIOS Extensions Copyright 2001-2004 by bplan GmbH.
All Rights Reserved.

thanks for responding,

.mrg.

   --