Re: FirePower (was Re: TODO list for ofppc)

On 20-Jan-2008 Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> RANGE iomem=1 FOUND
> addr=0x80100000 size=0x2000000 type=1

This says that it thinks your IO range is 0x80100000 with a size of 0x2000000,
is that correct?

> RANGE iomem=2 FOUND
> addr=0x80100000 size=0x2000000 type=1

Umm.. it also seems to think your mem space is the same range. What is the
io/mem space configuration on this machine.  It was obviously completely
confused by your ranges statement.  (to be honest, so am I)

> - skipping addr=0x0 cur in ofwoea_machdep.c:find_ranges() doesn't help
> - "Data access exception" seems to occur in pci_configure_bus(9)

You can try shutting that off temporarily, but I think it explodes because the
ranges aren't correct.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/