Port-next68k archive

NeXTPrinter?

I'm fairly sure I had the NeXTPrinter interface working on one of my
NeXTen at some point, but so far I've been unable to find the code (it
_was_ a long time ago; what fuzzy memory I have seems to indicate it
was no earlier than 1999, but that's not a whole lot of help).

I don't suppose I sent a copy to anyone else who happens to still have
it on hand and would be willing to send it back to me?

\ / Ribbon Campaign