Port-newsmips archive

Re: NEWS-OS?

Hey folks,

ok. next week i will done the job and serve the missing News-OS files on
my small server ;-)

Please stay tuned..

A Network Station with dual CPU is my own too..
What is happend with the port of NetBSD 4 this box?

Wrong question?

:-)

Regards,
Jofry
--

Am Tuesday 20 January 2004 12:10, Emmanuel Chaput hiess es: