Port-newsmips archive

Re: NEWS-OS?

Jürgen Fricke wrote:
Hey Mauricio,

if your NWS box have a streaming tape (viper) or an running CD-ROM drive
you can get a copy of news-os from me.

   Hi !

   I am also really interested in an NEWS-OS ISO ! My problem is that
my 3410 can not boot its old News boot disk. It stops on the
following message :

input your registration number for 0xcc66ea2 :

   I guess this is because something is missing in the NVRAM (I had to
change it a few months ago).

   I am really happy with netbsd, but I would also like to use NewsOS
again !

   Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Chaput, Maître de Conférences - Dépt Télécom & Réseau, ENSEEIHT
*5 61 58 82 10 (Fax *5 61 58 80 14)