Re: IBM Workpad z50 dmesg collection

...on Sun, May 23, 2021 at 03:42:58PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

 > OK, so we know the kernel issue which affected userland is present
 > from at least 2017-01-01. Annoyingly 2016-0{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}-01 do not
 > directly build for me (I suspect its due to an earlier version of gcc,

Maybe wait until I've had time to do some more testing on
today's HEAD kernel (see below)? Though that probably won't
happen until later tonight in a couple of hours.

 > Re the pcmcia issue, as Jason has fixed the ifattr attach issue,
 > tomorrow's nyftp HEAD build may give more information, plus if you

Yes, that one boots now and I did some basic testing downloading a
file over network and reading it back from storage, both of which
did not show any immediate problems in single-user mode.

I dropped a log with the commands I ran over here:
https://paste.gxis.eu/view/raw/cd5ebf16

Alex.