Re: install on nec mobilepro 780

Update on this. After quite a bit of tinkering I was able to bootstrap the system by using sysinst to build the filesystem and then manually installing the sets from the shell. I believe sysinst is broken for this architecture; specifically, it is dumping core from the progress utility. Not sure who to talk to about that.

I've still got a lot of work to do to get this fully functional, X is not working yet and the keymap is a little funky but I'm plodding along slowly but surely.