Re: Hardware failure on ERLite - recoverable?

On 19/01/2021 15:34, Roy Marples wrote:
On 19/01/2021 13:57, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
Are you using a console cable that was working before?

Have you tried a different AC adapter of similar specification?

Same console cable works fine to the USG I have to replace it.
I also used the same AC to the USG to test with, still the same.

Nothing over console cable and ethernet flashes green for a minute or two and then sticks amber when there is a cable plugged in.

On 19/01/2021 15:50, Steven J. Hill wrote:
> On 1/19/21 9:34 AM, Roy Marples wrote:
>>
>> Nothing over console cable and ethernet flashes green for a minute or two
>> and then sticks amber when there is a cable plugged in.
>>
> I'm sure you have already tried the hard reset

So, for the record, the flashing green light seems to mean a power issue.
There's a few posts about this on the unifi forums.

Using the power supply from my USG AND doing the hardware reset allowed it to boot. With console output :)

So now I just need to source a 12V power unit and once more I will have a mips64 for NetBSD dev work :)

Thanks all

Roy