Re: Hardware failure on ERLite - recoverable?

On 19/01/2021 13:57, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 01:26:22PM +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
Hi List

My ERLite recently died. My hope is that it might be recoverable just for
NetBSD development.

The symptoms are this:

No data returned over the console.
Ethernet ports when connected flash green and stick amber.

Should I just put this in the bin, or does some bright spark have any ideas?

Roy

Are you using a console cable that was working before?

Have you tried a different AC adapter of similar specification?

Same console cable works fine to the USG I have to replace it.
I also used the same AC to the USG to test with, still the same.

Nothing over console cable and ethernet flashes green for a minute or two and then sticks amber when there is a cable plugged in.

Roy