Re: booting iBook G4 - kernel panic

Hi,

I am not reading carefully, but have you tried using a different bootloader and kernel combinations?

there are two types of bootloaders and two types of kernels.

.xcf and .elf
netbsd-GENERIC and netbsd-INSTALL

My G4 mini booted fine only with ofwboot.elf and the netbsd-INSTALL.gz (renamed netbsd.gz) kernel.

Best