Re: Suspend mode?

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 01:31:15AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Did anyone have a look at suspend mode?

Linux seems to have support for it in linux/drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c

I tried sending this to PMU:
PMU_PWR_CLR_WAKEUP_EVENTS { 0xff, 0xff }
PMU_PWR_SET_WAKEUP_EVENTS { 0,  PMU_PWR_WAKEUP_KEY|PMU_PWR_WAKEUP_LID_OPEN }
PMU_SLEEP { 'M', 'A', 'T', 'T' }

I get the blinking power LED which us the usual sleep behavior.
Reopenoing the lid I get a power down, but looking at Linux sources, there
is much more to save and restore, hence this is still encouraging;

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost