From: Adam Russell <ac.russell%live.com@localhost>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 2:54 PM
To: port-macppc%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Installations notes for NetBSD 9.1 on a G4 Power Macintosh

I installed 9.1 on a Power Macintosh G4 (Quicksilver) recently. I wrote up my installation notes here. http://www.rabbitfarm.com/cgi-bin/blosxom/netbsd/2020/11/30

I don't think there is anything terribly new in that article to anyone familiar with this port. Well, one thing might be that I did boot the installer off of a USB drive which I hadn't seen written about before and doesn't get mentioned in the official installation notes.

If anyone has any comments or edits on what I wrote please let me know. I was hoping my article might be somewhat friendlier to someone brand new to this port.

[My apologies to anyone possibly seeing this message twice. I thought I had sent it back in November but apparently it did not go through the first time?]