Re: devel/libffi build fails on macppc-current

Hi,

On 2020/10/16 0:07, John D. Baker wrote:
So, I gave up trying to update packages and instead wiped everything
out and am starting from scratch.

"devel/libffi" is being a problem as it immediately fails building with:

[...]
===> Building for libffi-3.3nb4
MAKE powerpc-unknown-netbsd9.99 :        0 * all
gmake: *** [Makefile:592: all] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /x/pkgsrc/devel/libffi
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /x/pkgsrc/devel/libffi

devel/libffi builds for me with kernel and userland as of 20201005
with HAVE_GCC=9 (just before powerpc switched to GCC9 officially).

Before this testing, I removed all the packages installed, and I'm
using almost empty /etc/mk.conf.

Now, I will try to build graphics/gdk-pixbuf2. If it builds, I will
update kernel/userland and test them again...

Thanks,
rin