HEADS UP: macppc gcc8 fallout in -current

TL;DR - If you were planning to upgrade your -current you might want
to be careful and maybe test in a chroot first.

I have upgraded my test mac mini g4 to current from Dec 22 but got
around to compile something on it last night only and it looks like
gcc8 is busted (powerpc ports were switched on Dec 14).

$ cc --version | sed 1q
cc (nb1 20190930) 8.3.0
$ cat main.c
int main() { return 0; }
$ /usr/libexec/cc1 main.c
<built-in>: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

Can do much debugging either as gdb seems busted too

$ gdb
Undefined save command: "tracepoints".  Try "help save".

-uwe