Re: Issues with wireless networking on Ibook G4

Hi,
I installed NetBSD 6.1.5 and NetBSD 7.2 on my Ibook G4. The Airport Extreme Internal card seems to work wit both (at least it can detect network with "ifconfig bwi0 list scan").  My usb wifi dongle ( Rosewill RNX-G1 ) does not seems to be supported by NetBSD 7.2 ( It did not create new device ). I did not tried the usb dungle it with NetBSD 6.1.5.

There is definitively a regression with NetBSD 8.0 and onward with the Airport Extreme card.  Given the fact my usb dongle is not working too I wonder if this is just a coincidence or if it's a bigger problem. Does someone has a working wifi setup with NetBSD 8.0 (or onward) with the macppc port ?