Re: Model support revisit

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017, at 23:29:02 +0000, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
>Hello,
>The model support table[1] on our website lists system which are
>untested as well as missing more recent system in some cases. I was
>wondering if folks subscribed to this list could review the page and
>give a heads up if any systems are known to be working that are not
>listed as such. A copy of dmesg output from a working system on dmesgd
>would be appreciated[2] to validate the change.
>
>I thought it might be better to ask on the list than start making plans
>to amass a PowerPC Mac collection for testing purposes, though I have
>been looking at the 1.67Ghz 17 & 15" PowerBooks. :)
>

>Sevan
>[1] http://www.netbsd.org/ports/macppc/models.html
>[2] http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi

This is comparatively minor, but I submitted a bug report back in
2004[1] noting that the macppc models support page was out of date.
There are still incorrect statements about modem support on it, see
my last two comments in the ticket. (I doubt anyone cares about modem
support, but I mention it just in case.)

Regards,

Dave

1. http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=28614