Re: Giving away a 12" iBook G4

Hi!

On 06/22/2017 08:14 PM, nonas%free.fr@localhost wrote:
> I'm giving away a 12" iBook G4 (from 2005) hoping that it will be useful to someone working on macppc ports.
>
> I am willing to pay for shipping to anyone officially affiliated with one of the projects.

I'm involved with the unofficial Debian Ports which includes Debian powerpc.

It would be very useful for me to have a PowerPC iBook for testing the Debian installer
on these machines. We often get reports from people trying to install Debian on specific
Mac PowerPC hardware, especially iBooks or Powerbooks and they run into various issues
with power management or graphics.

It would definitely help resolve these issues if I had hardware for testing.

I'm located in Germany.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz