Re: port-macppc officially dead

On 05/13/16 01:20, Michael wrote:
"as far as John Klos is concerned"

In defense of John Klos I have to say that I almost got the same impression.

See for example PR50228, or PR49907/PR44895 (for which http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2015/02/16/msg002180.html might give a clue).

No one cared to fix them...

Of course, this is a volunteer driven operation, so it's not my intention to blame anyone.

PR50228 should be peanuts for someone with PPC assembler knowledge.

For the other problem, I've auctioned a "stealth serial port" for my PowerMac last month and intend to do some
investigations, as apparently no one else wants to do them...

regards,
chris